Friday, September 7, 2012

FOOD, CLASS, FELLOWSHIP, DRUMMING

It's been hard for me to find a time when the internet has enough capacity for me to post some pictures, let alone videos, but maybe I'll have some luck today.  I'll give it a try...

My Central American family will appreciate this breakfast.
Platanos here are super.  The papaya ain't bad either.
The juice is pineapple with coconut.  Very good!

Our classroom.  As you can see, it's tight.
The wall on the right is close behind Anna (standing).
We make it work!

Every Tuesday evening we have supper at my flat.
This week the student cooks decided on a breakfast menu.

Drumming class.  We try hard, and when we get it, it's a lot of fun.
OK, I guess that's it for today.  At least I managed to get a few posted.  I tried videos of our drumming and dancing, but they are a "no go."  I'll try again sometime.


1 comment: